Publishing and managing newspapers or magazines has never been easy. Publishing Planning systems have to deal with a host of industry specific areas such as handling agents, authorizing content, circulation management, subscription management, generating reports, etc.
Cadgraf’s approach to Publishing Planning solutions is to consider this differently from a IT project. We have noticed that the IT project management playbook is not a good fit. IT systems management emphasizes exhaustive requirements definition and detailed planning. This process however has never really worked well on large scale newspaper and magazine transformation projects. There are three key areas that we cover during every project.
- Integration across all business processes – To realize the full benefits of a publishing planning system it should be fully integrated into all aspects of your business from the customer facing front end, through planning and scheduling, to the production and distribution of the products you make.
- Automation that enhances productivity – Automating aspects of business processes makes them more efficient, less prone to error, and faster. It also frees up people from mundane tasks such as balancing data.
- Quality Reports and Performance Analysis – will enable you to produce financial and boardroom quality reports, as well as to conduct analysis on the performance of your organisation.
Solution Areas at Cadgraf :
- Circulation and Subscription (as per ABC standards)
- Page Planning and Scheduling (across multiple editions and channels)
- Advertisement Management (for print & digital)
- General Finance
- Inventory and Purchasing
Cadgraf has a team of skilled professionals who specify, recommend and configure all aspects of media production systems. From marketing through design, development, implementation and support, we back our customers and partners in all phases of a successful experience.