PrintStandardizer was designed to overcome all the constraints of ISO 12647 implementation in the presroom. It is easy to install and to set thanks to its embedded ISO compliant presets that rule out any error or misunderstanding of the software settings.
Moreover, PrintStandardizer package includes 2 days installation and training provided by the best Alwan, X-Rite or KEE Consultant expert available in your area.
As soon as it is installed, PrintStandardizer will allow you to:
- use PrintStandardizer 2 mm control strip (below) or your usual production strip as long as it contains solids and 2 tints per primary
- print to ISO 12647 CMYK solids thanks to X-Rite Intellitrax automation and software guidance
The rest is done automatically for you by Alwan Dynamic PressCalibration technology:
- Import of all ITX measurements
- Sorting of measurements per press and paper type
- Analysis and filtering of measurements for an optimized data base
- Calculation of average press/paper Dot Gain and DG correction
- Continuous update of dot gain correction: after each job, daily, weekly or monthly
- Application of updated DGC in Print Standardizer software
- Export DGC for production RIPs using supported fi le formats
- Continuous tracking and correction of press behavior leading to IDSO 12647 matching in daily production.
Alwan PrintStandardizer is the first fully-automated and instrument-independant solution allowing you to standardize the production of a digital press, an analog press, a digital printer, or an entire pressroom combining analog and digital printing processes as well as on-line and off-line measuring instruments.
PrintStandardizer is an advanced technology that can automatically:
- Recognize measurement files source
- Check measurements in order to discard “bad” data and retain “good” data
- Store all data in a data base
- Assess each connected printing process compliance with ISO 12647-2 (commercial printing) or ISO 12647-3 (Newspaper printing) using statistical analysis and G7 Gray Balance
- Generate and export dynamic dot gain compensation curves for each printing process to match Reference Printing Conditions and ISO 12647 requirements and compliance criteria
- Analyze measured sheets according to ISO 12647-2/3 and G7 Gray Balance criteria
- Generate real-time analysis and conformance reports for measured sheets of current press jobs
- Generate real-time analysis and conformance reports for finished jobs
- Generate press audit upon each periodic calibration to track process and press behaviors with time
- E-mail warnings and notifications to prepress and press quality managers for a proactive information and print quality management
PLATE AND PRESS CALIBRATION AND STANDARDIZATION
- Control and ISO conformity analysis of all measured sheets on press
- Display of assessment results for each sheet on the press console PC
- Centralized analysis and processing of all measurements coming from all presses for all different types of papers
- Automatic dot gain compensation (DGC) curves generation for every press and paper
- Automatic export of DGC curves to CTP RIP and/or to Alwan CMYK Optimizer if it’s installed in the printing site
- Offers all standard print targets available on the market
- Easy installation and use thanks to a user-friendly interface
- Easy integration in any existing production workflow
- Support of all other instruments that are able to generate CGATS measurement files
- Automatic generation of compliance reports in PDF and xml formats hence enabling print quality and press stability trackability
Alwan PrintStandardizer enables printers to print to standards and to improve their printing devices color match, quality, stability and productivity with a fully automated process control and calibration server.
with the help of PrintStandardizer data base and reporting system you will be able to have print assessment and certification reports according to ISO 12647 for sample sheets or for complete jobs. Printstandardizer detailed reports are in conformance with Ugra, Fogra and ISO audit bodies requirements.
Communication in the workflow
Alwan PrintStandardizer identifies customers’ expectations (aims and tolerances) of incoming jobs for accurate quality control on the press.
Consistent and repeatable colors
Alwan PrintStandardizer allows you to achieve consistent and unequaled color quality on CMYK, Spot and Multicolor printing processes.
The software also helps you maintain color matching throughout the print run and from job to job.
Alwan’s local and remote reporting enables you to track your jobs, your devices and your pressroom over time.
IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY
Alwan PrintStandardizer supports International Standards, Specifications (G7® & ISO 12647 & ISO 15339/CGATS TR016) and any custom printing standard. Calibration to standards enables you to quickly match customers’ proof and honors their color expectations.
Alwan PrintStandardizer is a smart, automated and standardized calibration solution that identifies, corrects and maintains printer dot gain curves and gray balance eliminating manual systems and human errors. Easy to use in production, no specific color bar or calibration print sessions needed.
Alwan PrintStandardizer helps you eliminate file or plate remakes and paper waste trying to achieve the right colors. Your savings are direct and quantifiable.
Print Standardizer Unique Benefits
- No more long and costly press calibration sessions needed
- No more long and costly readies
- No more unfounded client claims and complaints
- Print to ISO 12647 solids and TVIs for each and every job and Prove it!
- Unique Alwan Dynamic PressCalibration technology embedded
- Unique Alwan Dynamic DeviceLinks technology embedded for optional repurposing and color standardization of source files or output imposed forms
With Handheld, press-side and press-embedded spectral cameras support, Print Standardizer maintains its leadership of the printing process control tools category. Supported ISO 12647-2/3 as well as G7® calibration and assessment for offset, digital, flexo and screen printing confirm that PRINT Standardizer remains the most powerful process control system available today.
Alwan Color Expertise