More than any time in the history of our industry, a publisher’s bottom-line and ability to compete is impacted by the capabilities of its content management system. An editorial content management system is measured by its support of the diverse media formats and wide spectrum of publishing channels, support for geographically dispersed workforce and its total cost of ownership.
Publishers are looking for solutions that allow for easy editing and easy delivery of content to their website, mobile devices, archive, print or third-party e-commerce opportunities. They need editorial solutions that meet the fast-paced and changing environment in which they work and live – giving them the ability to manage/distribute content (not just text but graphics, audio and video included) while passing through the normal editing and design process of any publication or business.
What Publishers have been asking us :
- Allowing them to concentrate on content and not technology.
- Giving them tools to create, review, edit and approve content using their favorite industry-standard tools, such as Microsoft Word, Adobe, InDesign, QuarkXPress or Adobe InCopy.
- Giving them easy-to-use content history information and extensive versioning controls.
- Adapting to any workflow.
- Allowing them to access content from home, office or while traveling.
- Giving them the ability to automatically schedule the posting and expiration of web content, and automatically send content to an archive.
When it comes to cross-media publishing solutions for print, web & mobile – no single vendor, consultant or developer can match Cadgraf’s professionals. We take pride in delivering quality insight and experience to every customer—whether you’re a seasoned publishing veteran or a secondary publisher with quality content to share.
With our expertise in networking, databases, editorial workflow, web & digital products, production scheduling and management, design and Adobe products, you’ll be good to go. Anywhere.